- Mon-Thu 08:00 – 20:00
Friday 07:00 – 22:00
Saturday 08:00 – 18:00
Ask the Experts
Health Aster’s Homeopathic Weight Loss for Obesity
Do diet and exercise make you dizzy and lethargic?
Health Aster’s unique take on weight loss through a balanced diet & Homeopathy will get you off that limbo with desired results.
Your body needs energy to function, which it gets from the food you eat. Conventional weight-loss plans are infamous for cutting back on the nutrition intake, by eliminating certain food items from the regular diet. When your body is denied these essential nutrients the energy levels drop consecutively. Hence, the reason why you might feel dizzy, lethargic and even sick while trying to lose weight. Luckily for you, that’s not how we treat obesity at Health Asters.
We have a team of the most experienced and knowledgeable obesity doctors in Bhopal, who have a unique take on treating Obesity. Other than offering you an inclusive diet-plan, we also harness the healing power of Homeopathy to get to the root cause of the problem and address the same. Ours’ is a Homeopathic weight loss program that focuses on rejuvenating the body and making it fit, while helping you lose the extra pounds.
Experience only fitness and zero sickness with Health Asters!
What Causes Obesity
From poor lifestyle habits (food and sleep) and to side-effects of a disease or long-term medication; there are various reasons why one might become obese. It is a complex health condition where the body accumulates more fat/calories than it can burn. Over time these add-up, causing weight gain, and thus increasing the risk of health deterioration.
Body obesity is determined by BMI or Body Mass Index, which tallies the bodyweight with the height. In adults, if the BMI is 30 or more, then that flags the body as obese.
The common causes of obesity are:
- Poor diet plan (over-eating, not eating at regular intervals, too much intake of fast/junk food)
- Irregular sleeping pattern
- Old age
- Lack of body movement
Other than these, some medical conditions might lead to obesity, such as:
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Cushing syndrome (increases cortisol levels or stress hormones in the body)
- Prader-Willi syndrome (a rare genetic defect present at birth that increases the appetite)
There are also certain medications such as anti-seizure, anti-depressants, etc. that can lead to obesity.
The Effects of Obesity
Obesity can have the following effects on the body:
- Increased risk of stroke and cerebral attack
- Hypertension, anxiety, and depression
- High blood sugar levels
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary heart disease
- Breathing problems and sleep apnea
- Liver and gall bladder disease
- Joint pains
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
Obesity can impact the overall state of well-being of the body and mind. Hence it needs immediate attention and a proper line of treatment.
A Diet Plan for Weight-Loss and Fitness
The first step towards obesity treatment is getting into a balanced diet plan. That not only helps you to lose weight but also avert the side-effects of the same by embracing a healthy lifestyle.
A good weight loss doctor will never ask you to starve yourself to the point of exhaustion or to eliminate certain food items from your regular diet. Such diet programs can have dire effects on the body. So, the key to treating obesity is:
- Imbibing a few healthy lifestyle habits, like, eating and sleeping at the right time, regular physical activities by not over-exerting the body.
- A balanced diet so that the body is not denied the essential nutrients.
- An alternative treatment (like Homeopathy) that treats the root causes of obesity for long-term health results.
These three steps of obesity treatment are where our experts at Health Asters come in.
Embrace a Healthy Life with Health Asters
Health Asters follows a comprehensive weight management program to help the clients get in shape and become fit for healthy living. Here’s a brief rundown of the process:
- Preliminary consultation to collect health and medical data.
- A brief overview of the client regarding our Homeopathic weight loss program.
- Assign a qualified and experienced weight loss doctor to the client, along with a personal dietician and nutritionist.
- Initiate Health Aster’s Diet Buddy Program for the client via WhatsApp.
- Offer a tailor-made diet plan, mentioning the timings and portions in detail.
- From morning till evening assistance to the client, along with meal reminders.
The client is encouraged to click and send pictures of the food that they eat to the assigned supervisor for better guidance.
Reach out to us today with your Obesity issues and we will transform your struggles into noticeable results through our homoeopathic weight loss and holistic weight management program.