- Mon-Thu 08:00 – 20:00
Friday 07:00 – 22:00
Saturday 08:00 – 18:00
Ask the Experts
Health Asters’ Kids Delight Diet Program
The right food is the foundation of a child’s growth and development.
Health Asters’ personalized balanced diet plan for children to ensure essential nutrients intake to bolster immunity and general health.
Making a child clear the plate often becomes a meal-time struggle for parents. However, getting all the essential nutrients inside your little one’s body is worth the ordeal as it determines their growth spurt and brain development. To keep their tummies full is not always enough. It’s a balanced diet that a child’s body needs in the formative years.
Additionally, parents should also keep a tight check on fast food intake, as it can do irreparable harm to the body, causing a host of juvenile diseases, including paediatric obesity. However, all that can be prevented by following a balanced diet, and that’s where our experts come into the picture.
Your search for a paediatric ‘dietician near me’ ends at Health Asters. We have experienced professionals with adequate knowledge about child nutrition, who can assist you in planning a proper and nutrient-rich diet for your kid. In case your child is having a weight problem, we can fix that by providing a personalized diet chart for weight loss. We make sure that your young one gets all the essential vitamins, minerals, and protein in the right quantities for overall well-being.
Give your child a healthy childhood with Health Asters.
Essential Nutrients for Growing Kids
A balanced and nutritious diet can:
- Enhance the intellectual development
- Stabilize the energy levels
- Prevent mood swings and mental health disorders (ADHD, anxiety, etc.)
- Prevent childhood obesity
- Ensure consistency in the development of body and the mind
The essential nutrients that each child needs in the growing years are:
- Carbohydrates – cereals, rice, bread, potatoes.
- Protein – fish, eggs, meat, poultry, beans, nuts, dairy.
- Essential fats – whole-milk products, nuts, cooking oils.
- Iron – liver, poultry, red meat, shellfish, pomegranate, pea, raisins, apple, apricots.
- Calcium – yoghurt, tofu, milk, cheese, egg yolks, soya milk.
- Folate – asparagus, Brussel sprouts, beans, spinach.
- Vitamin A – egg yolks, apricots, squash, sweet potatoes, carrots.
- Vitamin C – citrus fruits, spinach, melons, strawberries, tomatoes, broccoli, papayas.
- Fibre – lentils, seeds, nuts, kidney beans, whole-grain cereals, chickpeas.
The list is just to give you an overview of the essential food items that you should include in your child’s regular diet. However, you need to consult a nutritionist and ‘dietician near me’ to determine the right combination and quantity as per your child’s health state, age, weight, BMI, etc. Our experts can take care of that.
Moreover, if your kid is having some underlying health issues, we can treat that as well through Homeopathy, alternative medicine that has zero side-effects, unlike conventional clinical treatment.
Health Asters’ Diet Buddy for Children
Just like our adult clients, we offer our one-of-a-kind Diet Buddy program for kids as well. Here the attending dietician and nutritionist will not only draft a diet chart for weight loss but will ensure that there is no cut-back on any essential vitamins and nutrients.
Our expert will keep tabs on your kid’s regular diet through WhatsApp, where they will remain available to answer all your queries from morning till the evening.
Reach out to us for more details on the Diet Buddy Kids Delight plan.