HEALTH EXPO 3.0
Encouraging health, wellness and happiness!!
Seeking healthier and better ideas for all to be fit ‘n’ flourishing. In this journey we are curating a platform to seek attention from those who are missing their health basics.
For startups we curate mentors’ workshop to guide and foster show groups and individuals towards Health and its immense opportunities.
“Health Expo”,has been planned in two cities BHOPAL & INDORE, in the month of May and June. Health Expo, as the name screams, is an arena of some odd 60, 70 cubes filled with like-minded people who work in the Health, fitness and wellness industry. It’s a 2-3 days event where afternoons will be compelling and evenings interesting and fun filled. We’ll talk trade and help you explore options and ideas from this coterie of handpicked team of professionals and enthusiasts. This team works for an entire year to bring you the best of the people from the industry to make this happen. Exclusive ventures and groups will meet each other,interact,deliberate and exchange business ideas.
We try to involve some successful health artists who have been creating beautiful fit bodies since years. We seek their hot trade hours for your benefit. Through this unique platform we will promote exhibitors, who are in search of new business & association, achieve development & expansion of contacts i.e. B2B & B2C relationships.
If you trade health in any way, this is your way. We are here for fashion related to health, food related to satisfaction and music related to solace. We will be happy to host you as a guest where you can learn and absorb more and get exposed to the world of health, well being, fitness and happiness. Theme for this year’s expo is the “ Fight against Cancer”.
We are health expo 3.0 waiting for your support, corporation and presence
- Products and Medicines Manufacture
- Institutes Colleges and Universities
- Yoga, Ayurveda & Panch-karma Centre
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Props and Equipment Manufacturers
- Ashrams and Associations
- Paramedical Equipment.
- Diagnostics & Instrumentation
- Slimming Centers and Diet Clinics
- Herbal Products and Medicines Manufacturers
- Generic Medicine Manufacturer
- BioPharmaceutical Producers/Products
- Bio-energy Producers and Bio-fertilizers
Producers/ Products Services
- Health Foods and Supplement manufacturers
- Medicinal Plants & Herbs Producers
- Spa/Wellness Centers/ Resorts/ Wellness Equipment& Products
- Herbal Medicine & Cosmetic Products
- Organic farming and Agro
- CSR companies working on wellness
- Customers and Consumers
- Franchise Partners
- Medical Professionals
- Doctors, Dietician & Beautician
- Exporters / Suppliers
- Manufacturers & Traders
- Dealers & Distributors
- Health Trainers
- Hospitality Industry
- Spa & Wellness Centers
- Tourism industry
- Domestic & International Buyers
- Corporate & Entrepreneurs
- Colleges & Universities
- Students & Teachers
- Professionals & Mentors
- Medical Practitioners & Healers
- Society & Communities
- Yoga and Ayurveda institutes / schools / Colleges
Total Stalls – 60
Expected footfall: 2,00,000 plus -3 Days Physical visitors
Digital outreach: 20,00,000 plus
Target audience: startups, youth, fitness freaks, etc.
10×10 – INR 35,000 (GST Excluded)
15×15 – INR 55,000 (GST Excluded)
Freespace (Customizable) As per requirement
Co-Branding & Sponsor’s opportunities Branding spaces/elements
Top / Left / Bottom / Right
Of Expo Various Programs/event schedule
Of Expo Collaborations with Influencers / Social media
For Promo / Units / City Outlets
(LetterHead, V-Cards, Pamphlets, Receipts, Proposal ETC.)
Print / FM / Social / Cultural / Stunts
T- Shirts / Plant Pots / Pen / Badges / Bottels / Bags / Take aways ETC.
Yes, we are in for anything you have for us to offer. We shall be happy to accept your love and support. In return, we can surely equalize whatever you offer.
Day 1 (28th Inauguration Ceremony)
- Talk show
- Round table – Panel discussion On Cancer
- Round table – Panel discussion on Healthy Lifestyle and Nutrition
- Films on Health
- Books on health
- Fashion show of Cancer survivors / meet & greet
- Fusion Music
Day 2 (29th May)
- Morning Zumba
- Breakfast party after Zumba
- Dietitian Meet with Zumba sessions ( On tables )
- Exhibition and
- Musical Evening
Day 3 (30th May)
- Activities whole day
- Celebrity Night with Manninder Buttar or Jassi Gill